This is my small ritual to Agathos Daemon, which comes from my old blog. I hope that you enjoy it and it helps you out.
1) Purify the Altar area.
2) Take the barley and say, “As it was done in ancient times. I purify and cleanse this altar with this barley. With this barley I purify this altar and space so that I may give offerings, libations, and speak with glory and respect the gods of Mt. Olympus.”
3) Light a candle and say a hymn to Hestia.
Hestia, you who guard the sacred shrine of the Lord Apollon. The far-darter at goodly Pathos. With soft oil dripping ever from your locks. Come now to this house, come having one mind with Zeus the all wise-draw near, and with all bestow favor upon my song.”
Prayer to Hestia
Hestia, gracious goddess who sits at the heart of each home, who lives in the heart of each one who reveres you, each one who holds you dear, each one who turns to you for strength and harmony.
Hestia, goddess most needful, goddess most serene, goddess most esteemed, the heart of the city is yours as well, great goddess; within your realm are those who serve the state, who work for all the good of all–your blessings fall on the honest, goddess, your wrath on the corrupt, on those who betray their trust for gain. Defender of the householder, guardian of the hearthfire, Hestia, I praise and honor you.
4) Let Agathos Daemon know that your here. Say, “Agathos Daemon, here me!” This isn’t a command. Then let him know what you’ve done for him in the past and let him know why your here.
5) Say a prayer to Agathos Daemon
I call to you for favor, my own good spirit, my Agathos Daemon, my companion through life.
From the day of my birth you have walked next to me, turned me from all evil, kept me safe from those who would do me harm.
In days of old, kind spirit, you received offerings of strong wine, you were honored at great banquets and in the home.
Faithful one, unfailing guardian of my luck, I turn to you for counsel when I am in doubt, for direction when I am uncertain.
Mild and helpful spirit, I thank you for your guidance, I thank you for your blessings.
Agathos Daimon, I honor you.
6) Pour Libation to him, saying, “I offer this libation to you. To honor you, oh good spirit.”
7) Offer Incense, saying, “I offer this incense to you. To honor you, oh good spirit.”
8) Offer food, saying, “I offer this food, as a sacrifice, to you. To honor you, oh good spirit.”
9) Pray to Agathos Daemon.
10)End the ritual by saying, “Hestia, goddess of home and hearth, to you I offer last of all as a pious mortal should. Tend to those whom I love and guard the houses of the pious. As the gods will it, so it shall be.”
It is so!
Dump the entire container that you’ve poured your wine or grape juice into outside and then that ends it.